Qualserv understands that the Sales and Marketing functions are vital components in company growth.
We always endeavour to find our clients just the right person from a company culture fit perspective based on their level of experience. Ideally we aim to provide candidates from a similar market sector to the company we are recruiting for. We are proud to have some very prestigious clients in many diverse market sectors across the UK.
Regardless of whether you are just looking to hire a sole resource on a short term basis or you are looking to put a large team together, Qualserv provide the same meticulous, high quality service. We offer both permanent and temporary staff.
Some of the many roles we have supplied people for in this area include:
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
- Advertising Managers
- Field Sales Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Assistants
- Telesales Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Direct Marketing Specialists
- Marketing Communications Managers
- Brand Managers
- Channel Marketing Specialists
- Event Managers / Coordinators
- Database Marketing Managers
- Market Research Specialists & Interviewers
- Digital Marketing & Communications Specialists
We work closely with our clients in this area to ensure that they are satisfied with the calibre of candidates we provide them with at the early stages of the hiring process and to ensure that all candidates provided are a good match for a specific role as the process continues.
Qualserv Consulting adopt a proactive sourcing model which combines advertising, headhunting, CV database searches, referrals and the usage of social media tools.
When working with clients, we endeavour to:
- Find the best candidates for each available position by skillset and culture fit
- Develop a detailed understanding of the recruitment needs and organisational culture of each organisation
- Achieve a high level of positive feedback and satisfaction from each client. We regularly conduct surveys and self-checks to see how we are performing
- Remain adaptable in our recruitment strategies to fit each client’s needs
- Adapt our internal systems and processes, if needed, to be more responsive and better suit the specific needs of each client
Candidates who apply for roles through us will get the benefit of having their CV looked at closely by knowledgeable consultants.
Some of the other benefits of working through us include:
- We won’t put your CV forward for any role without your permission
- Large number of exciting opportunities in areas as diverse as the public sector and banking
- Free, impartial and honest advice on your next career move and the latest market trends
- Free CV analysis and, if required, example CV formats can be provided
- Advice for first time contractors/ temps on all aspects of contracting
- Contractors/ temps are paid weekly, where possible
- No payment issues
- Candidates are always welcome to drop in for a cup of coffee at our offices!