Working with over 40 councils across the country, Qualserv has a wealth of experience dealing with the public sector. Due to the attention to detail we provide, and meticulous standards we adhere to, we have grown exceptionally rapidly within this particular market sector. Whether you are looking for a temp to deliver a one day training course or are looking for long-term resources in a particular area, we always endeavour to apply the same degree of professionalism in our service delivery.
Our knowledge and commitment to the public sector means that we have a much better working relationship with organisations and candidates with prior public sector commercial experience than many of our competitors. In fact, many of our satisfied candidates recommend us to their colleagues which is a sign of the calibre of service we provide.
The majority of our placed public sector candidates have worked for other local and national government institutions previously.
In roles where the individuals would come in contact with children or vulnerable adults we make stringent checks including ensuring each candidate has an enhanced DBS check.
Previously some of the jobs we have matched candidates to have included:
- IT Support staff
- Communication Officers
- Project Managers
- HR Officers
- Planning Officers
- Admin Assistants
- Procurement Managers
- Personal Assistants
- Customer Services Staff
Public sector organisations and service providers regularly engage us to fill a wide variety of roles. Some of these positions require DBS checks and we endeavour to have these completed as soon as possible. These include a large number of local authorities including the City of London, the London Borough of Islington and Cambridge City Council. A full list can be found here
When working with public sector organisations, we endeavour to provide the following:
- Find the best candidates for each available position by skillset and culture fit
- Develop a strong understanding of a client’s online recuitment portal (if appropriate) and adhere to the processes created around it
- Develop a detailed understanding of the recruitment needs and organisational culture of each organisation
- Achieve a high level of positive feedback and satisfaction from each client. We regularly conduct surveys and self-checks to see how we are performing
- Remain adaptable in our recruitment strategies to fit each client’s needs
- Adapt our internal systems and processes, if needed, to be more responsive and better suit the specific needs of each client
For candidates looking to work in the public sector, we endeavour to provide them with a reliable and efficient service.
Some of the benefits of working through Qualserv include:
- Offering a large number of roles within public sector organisations across the UK
- Weekly payment to contractors/ temps
- Comprehensive preparation support during the interview process
Candidates who apply for roles through us will get the benefit of having their CV looked at closely by knowledgeable consultants.
Some of the other benefits of working through us include:
- We won’t put your CV forward for any role without your permission
- Large number of exciting opportunities in areas as diverse as the public sector and banking
- Free, impartial and honest advice on your next career move and the latest market trends
- Free CV analysis and, if required, example CV formats can be provided
- Advice for first time contractors on all aspects of contracting
- Contractors are paid weekly, where possible
- No payment issues
- Candidates are always welcome to drop in for a cup of coffee at our offices!