This is the original area that company founded its reputation on and we take tremendous pride in the calibre of service we provide in this area.
From technically testing candidates to checking paper qualifications such as MCITPs, the attention to detail we display here we believe ensures that we deliver a service that is second to none. Many of our clients have commented on the high quality of our service and have subsequently recommended us to other colleagues of theirs within the industry.
Some of the roles we have filled previously include:
- Field Service / Hardware Engineers
- Helpdesk Support Analysts
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Server Support Engineers
- Email Systems Support & Projects
- WAN/Comms Engineers
- .NET Developers
- ERP Specialists
- Project / Programme Managers
- Business Analyst
- Web Designers & Developers
- Unix Systems Administrators
- Database / Web Database Developers
- Statistical/Financial Analysts
- Project Administrators
- Technical & Applications Trainers
- IT Management at all levels
- IS Strategy Consultants
- IT Security Engineers & Consultants
We have successfully provided contract and permanent staff to a wide range of clients such as some of the largest corporates on the planet, vast public sector organisations and niche software houses.
Our clients are always presented with the highest calibre candidates whom we source through a variety of means. These include a large database of possible candidates which we use to find appropriate people for each role recruited for. We also find candidates by networking and the use of social media tools including LinkedIn Recruiter. We then, if appropriate, technically assess each candidate before producing a shortlist of suitable candidates for a client.
When working with clients, we strive to provide the following:
- To find the best candidates for each available position by skillset and culture fit
- Develop a detailed understanding of the recruitment needs and organisational culture of each organisation
- Achieve a high level of positive feedback and satisfaction from each client. We regularly conduct surveys and self-checks to see how we are performing
- Remain adaptable in our recruitment strategies to fit each client’s needs
- Adapt our internal systems and processes, if needed, to be more responsive and better suit the specific needs of each client
- Discuss in detail with each client their experience of working with us and overall level of satisfaction
We ensure that all our candidates are appropriate for specific roles through a series of rigorous screening questions and tests. We look for specific skills appropriate to each role. For example, if you are applying for the role of Project Administrator we would look for evidence of your ability to perform in this role successfully in your employment history and the skills you have gained from similar roles.
We recruit for a wide variety of roles across the UK in areas such as banking, the public sector and finance.
Candidates who apply for roles through us will get the benefit of having their CV looked at closely by our knowledgeable consultants.
Some of the other benefits of working through us include:
- We won’t put your CV forward for any role without your permission
- Large number of exciting opportunities in areas as diverse as the public sector and banking
- Free, impartial and honest advice on your next career move and the latest market trends
- Free CV analysis and, if required, example CV formats can be provided
- Advice for first time contractors on all aspects of contracting
- Contractors are paid weekly, where possible
- No payment issues
- Candidates are always welcome to drop in for a cup of coffee at our head office!