As a company we realise that great customer service provided from first class employees is one of the keys to a successful business, and we pride ourselves on providing this kind of service ourselves. Thus, we always keep this in mind when supplying candidates for the customer service and call centre industry. We seek only to provide the most amiable, accomplished and professional candidates with strong interpersonal skills.
We ensure that all of our candidates for each role are capable in terms of their ability to communicate effectively and handle customer queries. We achieve this by rigorously screening each candidate through a series of verbal and, if required, written tests.
Our candidates and clients are assured of a high level of service and commitment to excellence in everything we do in this area. We give every client a good choice of suitable candidates.
Staff provided in the Customer Service / Call Centre Division include :
- Call Handlers
- Call Centre Managers
- Call Centre Advisors
- Customer Service Advisors
- Outbound Sales Advisors
- Telemarketing Executives
- Team Leaders
- Back Office Support
- IT / Technical Helpdesk
- Customer Relations
Our knowledgeable and capable consultants deliver solutions that are shaped around an individual company’s requirements ensuring high quality and rapid delivery. We fill a wide range of permanent and contract positions in this sector. We endeavour to ensure that the candidates we put forward are of a high quality by conducting a thorough pre-screening process. This allows us to gain a picture of each potential candidate’s strengths and weaknesses and ascertain their suitability for specific roles. We know that hiring the right person will help earn the approval and loyalty of your customers and this can, in turn, be used to grow your business.
For clients who are looking for volume recruitment, we can effectively adopt a project-focused approach to recruitment. We are usually able to source a large amount of qualified candidates in a short time frame.
We know that when recruiting for customer services and call centre staff there are a number of key attributes you look for and we work to ensure that each candidate matches these requirements.
When working with clients, we endeavour to:
- Find the best candidates for each available position by skillset and culture fit
- Develop a detailed understanding of the recruitment needs and organisational culture of each organisation
- Achieve a high level of positive feedback and satisfaction from each client. We regularly conduct surveys and self-checks to see how we are performing
- Remain adaptable in our recruitment strategies to fit each client’s needs
- Adapt our internal systems and processes, if needed, to be more responsive and better suit the specific needs of each client
One of the most important aspects of working in a call centre or customer services is a strong knowledge of the company you are representing. Therefore, we prepare you thoroughly in this regard before you attend an interview.
Candidates who apply for roles through us will get the benefit of having their CV looked at closely by capable and knowledgeable consultants.
Some of the other benefits of working through us include:
- We won’t put your CV forward for any role without your permission
- A large number of exciting opportunities in areas as diverse as the public sector and banking
- Free, impartial and honest advice on your next career move and the latest market trends
- Free CV analysis and, if required, example CV formats can be provided
- Advice for first time contractors on all aspects of contracting
- Contractors are paid weekly, where possible
- No payment issues
- Candidates are always welcome to drop in for a cup of coffee at our offices!