We guarantee in the hugely unlikely event that a contractor / temp supplied to yourselves is not up to scratch, you can let them go by the first day without any charge to yourselves.
- We strive to gain a thorough knowledge of your corporate or organisational culture, helping us to secure the best possible candidates for your organisation.
- The maximum number of CVs we will usually forward to you is three for a specific role to ensure candidate quality.
- Our placement to interview ratio exceeds 50 %
- FREE salary surveys or contractor / temp market information can be provided on request
Testing & Referencing
- We technically test or skill assess, where appropriate, all forwarded candidates through either a skills assessment, verbal testing or online testing.
- Psychometric testing is also available through our service providers in this area if clients require this.
- We will provide you with at least one written reference before any contractor starts.
- We can perform credit checks on candidates if required
Meetings & Admin
- We encourage client meetings so that the state of our business relationship can be continually assessed.
- We sign up contractors / temps as soon as an offer is accepted.
- Contract paperwork will be sent out to you within 24 hours of a contractor signing a contract.
- Fixed margins can be negotiated for a volume of requirements.
- CVs are not forwarded to clients without the candidates’ permission.
Client & Candidate Satisfaction
- We regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys, which leads to a better service in the long run.
- We aim to pay all our contractors on time and without error. This is important since an oft-cited reason for contractors walking off site is the infrequent nature of payments from their agency. This is never an issue when a contractor is engaged through us.
- You have access to diverse array of candidates across a multitude of market sectors from our enormous online and offline candidate databases.
- Part of our UK and EU candidate re-sourcing team is based overseas. This is our own function as opposed to one operated by a RPO organisation. In effect this means we are resourcing candidates for you typically between 3am – 7pm GMT on any given working day, which means we have the longest resourcing day (in man hour terms) of any recruitment company in the UK.
- We can be contacted 24 hours a day, 365 days a year should you have a role that needed to be filled urgently and/or at very short timescales.